Garioch Rugby Football Club
Garioch Rugby Football Club serves Inverurie, Oldmeldrum, Kemnay, Kintore and Kinellar and is located at Kellands Park, Inverurie. We are ideally positioned to serve rural Aberdeenshire – particularly the Garioch. We boast:
- 2 full size well drained pitches
- a full suite of changing rooms for 4 teams located beside the pitches
- a well floodlit training area
- clubhouse attached to the changing rooms
- a large youth section for all age groups
- free schools coaching for 4 academies and 24 local primary schools
- a committed staff to support and promote rugby in Garioch…..
Come along and support us… Big or Small, we welcome you all.
MEMBERSHIP: Click here for membership page
GARIOCH ANNUAL BALL TICKETS : Click here to book tickets
Saturday 20th December – Home – Garioch v Ross Sutherland 14:00 Kick |Off
- Away – Highland 2nds v Garioch 2nds 14:00 Kick Off
Saturday 27th December – Garioch First XV v Garioch Legends 12:30 Kick-off.
DATE FOR YOUR DIARY:
Saturday 21st February 2015 Club Dinner Dance at Garioch Sports Centre