Garioch Rugby Football Club
Garioch Rugby Football Club serves Inverurie, Oldmeldrum, Kemnay, Kintore and Kinellar and is located at Kellands Park, Inverurie. We are ideally positioned to serve rural Aberdeenshire – particularly the Garioch.
- 2 full size well drained pitches
- a full suite of changing rooms for 4 teams located beside the pitches
- a well floodlit training area
- clubhouse attached to the changing rooms
- a large youth section for all age groups
- free schools coaching for 4 academies and 24 local primary schools
- a committed staff to support and promote rugby in Garioch…..
Come along and support us… Big or Small, we welcome you all.
MEMBERSHIP: Click here for membership page
Saturday 29th November Garioch v Kinloss Eagles BT Caledonia Regional Bowl North 12:30 Kick off.
Sunday 30th November S1/S2 v Moray Rugby Club 11:00 Kick-off. Meet at 10:15 at clubhouse
Sunday 30th November Garioch Ladies game – Cancelled (Rescheduled for 11th Jan 2015)
NEXT CLUBHOUSE EVENTS:
Friday 28th November Ladies night Doors open 19:30, free entry.Ladies Night Poster
DATE FOR YOUR DIARY:
Saturday 21st February 2015 Club Dinner Dance at Garioch Sports Centre